We conduct a comprehensive diagnosis and assessment of each young adult, so we have a detailed and in-depth understanding of students' medical needs.
- Parents provide a medical and seizure history
- Students are observed in school
- The paediatric neurologist, diagnostic staff nurse and psychologist assess students
- EEGs can be offered to students to gain an understanding of epilepsy.
- Video telemetry is usually included and lasts 48 hours
- Initial feedback is given to parents
- A full report is sent four weeks later